HVMC is looking for an experienced candidates to join us as:
LMS Worship and Communications
- Run the Worship & Music ministry which includes designing, planning, coordinating and executing worship services in a creative, excellent and relevant way
- Plan the communications schedule and prepare slides for worship services, advertisements and announcements for ministries to promote their programs during worship services and through the website, social media and other platforms
- Manage the use of technology for video production and livestreaming and keep up with technological developments relevant to worship and communications
- Manage and develop the ministry teams in the worship ministry including the musicians, worship leaders, singers, AV team, video team etc.
- Recruit and train new volunteers for the worship & music and communications ministries
- Manage and maintain the musical instruments, equipment, audio-visual and video systems for worship services and video production for church communications
- Provide pastoral care to volunteers serving in the Worship & Music and Communications ministries
- Provide all administrative and logistics support for the Worship & Music and Communications ministries
- Work with the chairperson of the Worship & Music Committee to prepare the annual budget of the committee to be submitted to the Finance Committee and assist with managing the budget
- Attend the Worship & Music Committee Meetings
- Any other duties assigned by the Pastor-in-Charge and/or supervisor
The candidate should have:
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any one of the following fields – Theology, music, film, sound & video or communications
- At least 3 years of relevant experience serving in the Worship & Music Ministry and communications, video and sound production, or social media marketing
- Proficient in worship leading, singing, playing musical instruments, the use of social media applications and video production including livestreaming
- Strong organisational, communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong team player
- Responsible and dependable
If you feel God’s calling to serve, please email your resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.